Riptide By The Bay

1718 Thames Street, Fells Point, MD, USA - (410) 732-3474

Riptide By The Bay Fells Point Reviews

spocklogic spocklog…
Above the Tide of most places Apr 27, 2011
We stopped here for some beer in Fells Point. I had time to see this place in action and while I did not partake of a burger or seafood, it did look pretty good from what I saw. Well that is not a first hand recommendation, but the service here is exceptional too - not too much and not too little. I recommend it as a nice first stop when venturing into Fell's Point.

This small cafe has indoor & outdoor seating. The inside is a bit small, but when sitting outside, there are old brick buildings to see and a view of the harbor too, as well as the picturesque street it is located on. It's a place to enjoy, sit and relax, have a beer or something to eat. The prices are very reasonable and the staff attentive and helpful when needed. I found it to be a very good spot.

They have a fairly nice website and you can see what they have to offer in the way of meals. The menu is sort of diverse, and the choice of beer reflects that too. It is something I appreciate and note in my attention here. If you are in the Fells Point area of Baltimore, stop by and and enjoy "Riptide by the Bay". It's a well named place with good service.

Compare Baltimore Hotel Rates (1.8km away)

Riptide By The Bay Map