Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium

8201 International Drive, Orlando, FL, USA

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium Orlando Reviews

Jamal1280 Jamal1280
Weird, but pretty damn cool Jul 23, 2011
I was curious about visiting this place when I saw it from the road as I drove by it heading to the hotel for my family reunion. So when one of my cousins mentioned that she was gonna go with her folks, I spoke up, and a few of us headed over there.

For $20, you basically walking around a big museum filled with some weird, but really cool stuff - at least to me. lol I especially liked all the art made of unusual objects, which you'll see if you view my photos. But there were plenty of other oddities - two-headed animals, a shrunken head, a tilted pool table in which a cue ball thrown on it would roll up toward a pocket, defying the laws of gravity, and much more.

My favorite exhibit was at the end of the museum: a vortex bridge that made you feel dizzy walking across it, even though it was level the whole time (I stupidly did not photograph this, though. Dammit!).

Basically, the Odditorium is a cool place to check out if you've got an hour or so to kill.
I didn't capture the whole buildin…
Ladies who want babies are encoura…
Fertility statue No. 1
Fertility statue No. 2
X_Drive says:
Oh, I didn't mean they were fakes, but just that they make copies of photos, and show them, rather than having better things on display.
Posted on: Jul 24, 2011
Jamal1280 says:
Thank you Rhea! :)
Posted on: Jul 23, 2011
rheagirl says:
I used to watch ripleys tv show long time ago. And i wish to see these cool stuff someday! Great review! thanks for sharing! :D
Posted on: Jul 23, 2011