Rio de Janeiro Hotels

Browse 58 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil hotel reviews for 317 Rio de Janeiro hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$23 - $483

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Rio de Janeiro

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Rio de Janeiro Hotels and Deals

#1 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
caseyc says: "Cabana Copa is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Loctation is perfect, v..."
2.5
$9
#2 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
bashmentbabe says: "We stayed at this hotel for a few nights whilst visiting Brazil!!! We arrived..."
$131
#3 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
jendara says: "A TravBuddy bedbug is in all types of hotels, from first class hotels to hostels..."
#4 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Eric says: "We booked a Deluxe Suite at the Promenade Palladium in Rio on the advice of Trav..."
$143
#5 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
VanessaMunYee says: "The location of this hotel is excellent. It is located right opposite the Copaca..."
$92
#6 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
HuBison says: "You can't go wrong if you stay here. We flew into the airport and you drive pas..."
$122
#7 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
eddie8498 says: "Staying at Pousada Barra Vento is a kind of adventurous accommodation. It is loc..."
#8 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Luziacam says: "ncreble vale la pena. Estube vrios das y me ayudaron con todo. Lo que nece..."
$13
#9 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
sofpolito says: "This is the best BB ive ever stayed at! What can I say? It just magic, magic..."
$37
#10 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
teerav says: "This place is killer! Pool on the roof, gym on the roof, killer breakfast, clea..."
$233
#11 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
bashmentbabe says: "The Sheraton Rio was a fabulous hotel... You really couldn't ask for more. The s..."
$170
#12 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
juliaking83 says: "Lovely clean hotel. Great location on Copacabana beach with amazing views from t..."
$150
#13 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Rover57 says: "Golden Tulip Regente Hotel, Copacabana Beach Rio De Janiero. Arriving by taxi, ..."
$87
#14 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
leifboje says: "Very nice big rooms and just on the beach of barra which in a more "local" beach..."
$172
#15 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
jumpingnorman says: "I asked my best friend in Brazil where I should stay in Rio and without hesitati..."
#16 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
whisperslow says: "Reservation area was small and tight. Don't expect airy. It seems to be an old h..."
$87
#17 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
flyingjon says: "It might be a bit expensive but quality-price is worth it! Also bare in min..."
#18 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
TumiThor says: "The staff was really friendly and helpful. I had no language problems witch is r..."
#19 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
yadilitta says: "As part of my South American business trip, I spent 5 days in Rio. A friend from..."
$116
#20 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Jhern31 says: "As most of the hotels in Brazils, the rooms are small. However , Novetel is mor..."
#21 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
awkwardisnice says: "Since we've never been to Rio De Janeiro before and hearing the overwhelming sto..."
$78
#22 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Vlindeke says: "Just one more place to go on this marvellous trip: Rio de Janeiro. We were st..."
#23 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
TYoungTX says: "The Iberostar Copacabana, formerly the Meridien Hotel, is the tallest 5 star hot..."
$175
#24 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Pryse08 says: "There are 2 things I really liked about this hotel, 1. My balcony faced the beac..."
$82
#25 of 317 hotels in Rio de Janeiro
simonzinha says: "Everytime I go to Rio for work I stay at this hotel but once a friend was lookin..."
$84