Rio Suites

Check Mandaluyong City Hotel Deals

Rio Suites Mandaluyong City Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
Small and Simple, but Comfortable Jul 31, 2014
(Whoooohhh! For such a long time that I’ve never made any write up here, du no how and where to start again!!!)

To re-start with, let me make a review on the hotel that we stayed in last July 31 – Aug 1 (just a 1-night stay) in Mandaluyong, Manila. My brother and I had to attend the wedding of our cousin at 8:00 am of Aug 1 and to avoid any rush on the trip from our place in Batangas to Manila on that early morning, we decided to checked in at Manila the day before.

I flip through the net and searched for one near Mandaluyong City (where the wedding is to take place) until I found out this hotel – RIO SUITES.

The place is conveniently located at Dansalan Street and is just few blocks away from big malls, restaurants and other business establishments at the heart of Mandaluyong City. The hotel itself is not that big and is just of average standard but still a comfortable means to stay with. The room we had was just fair enough with the basic standard amenities - an average size bed, coffee making facility, a dresser, table, telephone and tv set. (Only thing was that there was no available room with twin bed when we checked in thus resulting to sharing into a one big bed).The comfort room is clean and the toiletries were all in place. Aircondition and WIFI systems were okey. Though the breakfast was very simple, we had an option of having them served into our room. The staffs were accommodating.

With all these simple but comfortable experiences on this hotel, I would say that everything was just enough for the price.
halilee says:
Congrats on your featured review! :D
nolan says:
Looks quite nice and elegant.
aloneinthecrowd says:
Congrats on your featured review, Armand :)

Check Mandaluyong City Hotel Deals