Rio San Antonio Cruises River Tours

San Antonio River Walk, San Antonio, TX, USA

Rio San Antonio Cruises River Tours Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
River Cruise with Rio San Antonio Cruise Tours Oct 18, 2013
We went to a company called “Rio San Antonio Cruise River Tour” for our boat cruise along the river. It was the first river boat company we stumbled upon on our stroll along the river. I’d say their ticket booth is strategically positioned. We weren’t planning actually to go on a boat ride but it looks fun so we did. The fee is not that expensive anyway; costing about $8.25 for a ticket per person. Apparently, it may not be the best experience but we enjoyed the boat cruise just the same.

The guy who maneuvered the boat was the tour guide at the same time. He is okay in the sense that he is a bit of comedy but that was all about this guy. We did not learn much about the history of the river and its surrounding landmarks. Although, I heard him say, San Antonio River is a half-man-made four foot deep canal if you’re interested to find out how deep the river is.

The ride took 30 minutes and I would say being in that boat is a good way to get an overview of what is there to see surrounding the River Walk.
cotton_foam says:
Actually, we toke a stroll too before we rode the boat! :))
Posted on: Jan 14, 2014
gingerbatik says:
at least nice and relaxing May:)
Posted on: Jan 13, 2014