Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa a Wyndham Grand Resort

Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa a Wyndham Grand Resort Rates and Deals

Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa a Wyndham Grand Resort Rio Grande Reviews

quirkworks quirkwor…
My fav hotel in PR! May 21, 2011
I stayed at the Wyndham RIo Mar many many times, other places were always a disappointment for me. The beach is beautiful and very private, miles of walking. It is at the foot of tfe Rain Forest which can be a negative for some but I enjoyed the quick impromptu rain that was just there to refresh even if only for a moment. The Iguanas were pets and all over the place, I have never seen so many and so big, They even hung out at the pool side with you. The staff, knew me form staying there often and always treated like 1st class, but then again i was a regular. The beds are as Heavenly as described, never feel 'foreign' to me. I enjoyed sleeping at night with the windows open to listen to the laps of waves, there is nothing better than that for me. I just love this place, the seclusion, the breathtaking views, walking paths, the amazing rain forest and mountain views, the clouds that suddenly come upon you creating living breath taking forms all around you. Nothing is still at the edge of this rain forest. The spa was one of the best I have been to and had my first man give me massage, he was big, black, exotic and amazing. I had no idea I was getting a man until he walked in and was a reserved, but wow! The hair salon is a must and I I have no idea what they used on my hair when they dyed and styled it but it was so different and magnificent. I loved the spa,,, really, became a habit for me, just had to come back for more and more. The food,,,, well, not too crazy about it and the area does not have much to escape to, but there are some discrete little mom.pop restaurants that I enjoyed and the food was good considering PR food is not something I am fond of. The hotel will pick you up at the airport, I recommend you take advantage of that. Driving towards the hotel is kinda like Jersey City's Tonnelle Ave Rt 1-9 with Palm trees, funny, really. PR has no concept of blight or set back rules. But one you are at the hotel you will feel less like a hostage. ENJOY - Theresa
nyprne says:
Driving in Puerto Rico is an experience by far. Not recommended if you are use to calmer driving styles and general traffic law adherences. This hotel is beautiful and away from the faster paced San Juan.
Posted on: Jul 07, 2011
NJTProadcruiser says:
Great review... lol... Tonnelle Avenue with palm trees!!!!!
Posted on: May 21, 2011

Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa a Wyndham Grand Resort Overview

The Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa, a Wyndham Grand Resort enjoys a beachfront location. The resort offers an outdoor pool, tennis courts and a spa & wellness centre as well as conference room(s), a beauty centre and a sauna.

The Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa, a Wyndham Grand Resort caters for families with children offering a kids pool, a kids club and babysitting / child services. Feel more at home in your resort as this venue offers an 'open to pets' policy. Reception operates 24/7 and the friendly staff can recommend places to visit and provide other tourist information. For the convenience of guests the resort is wheelchair friendly with rooms and facilities catering to access. Staff at the resort can help plan tours and excursions, and can assist with renting a car.

Guests wishing to socialise can take advantage of the Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa, a Wyndham Grand Resort's bar, located on-site for your convenience. Guests can order room service 24/7.

Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa a Wyndham Grand Resort Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes