Rio All Suite Hotel Las Vegas

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals

Rio All Suite Hotel Las Vegas Reviews

ying8yang ying8yang
Jul 01, 2016
Off the strip with large rooms and good view of Las Vegas strip, convenient location for anyone with a car.
demsters demsters
Great room, beware of the freezer Apr 21, 2011
Before all things, I will aware you that what you may believe is a fridge in the room, is a freezer. You may ruin food and beer in that freezer. Take a closer look to see if you can adjust it. I did'nt look closely.

Why would there be a freezer there? They have ice dispensers 20 seconds away from the rooms. I'm pretty sure they do that on purpuse to ruin food and beverages and get you to buy more and even use their minibar stuffs (which are expansive like hell.)

Now, for the positive review, it was a really good bargain. I would enjoy staying there for one or two weeks. And their free shuttles going back and forth to bally's and Harrah's (Till 1:00AM) make's it closer to the strip)

But their restaurants are expansive. If you stay there, I advice you to eat breakfast (and/or lunch/dinner) at the palms (6 minutes walk). Breakfast buffet is 6$ (When you have a Palms player card. Register for free at the palms player club desk.) and it is worth 15$. (Same price at the Gold Coast with the B-Connected card)

Still, I had the RIO seafood buffet for 39$ and it was awesome. Scampies and crab legs were awesome. (Make a reservation otherwise you may wait about one hour in line.

And you may save 5$ off that buffet if you stayed at one of the hotels that use the Total rewards card. (At imperial palace, they gaved me a 5$ coupon that only myself could use. There was my name on it and they asked for ID at the Rio to validate the coupon.)

The only thing I did'nt like is that they charge 14$ a day for wifi internet (you can have it for free at the second cup on the same street as the Palms and Gold Coast. A 10 minutes walk crossing the Palms in midway.

Oh, and as I said, they have a mini-bar in the room, but prices are not friendly. 8$ for a beer, and you would not believe what they will charge for a mini-pringles box, so I wont tell you. If you plan to drink in the room, bring more than you plan to drink. You never know what's gonna happen, it's Vegas. (but dont put the beer in their freezer by mistake, you will ruin it. Use ice)

loves-vegas loves-ve…
I Was a Queen for 5 Days xD Nov 26, 2010
My first 5 days of my Las Vegs trip in November 2010 started at the RIO All Suites!

I wasnt a Diamond or 7 Stars member,but treaded like one :)

I had a new Suite in the Ipanema Tower,that just has been was HUGE! Clean ! and Verry Nice. Room Service came 5 minutes to late so ive never been charge for my meal,not that i minded paying for it :) So i gave the Waiter a huge tip:D

People are verry friendly on the Desk/Reception.Dealers on the Roulette Table where like friends to me,we talked about my trip and they adviced me where to go,and to visit shows.Even shows that arent at their hotel.

I had a plessant stay at this hotel,there is also a Free Shuttle Bus that goes to the Strip every half hour.

Because of the Season they closeth the Pool/Beach but i saw it and it looked wonderfull.

I have given this hotel for everything 5 Stars because for me,that was a 5 star Hotel. The location only i gave 4 stars,because the hotel is off strip after Ceasars palace. To walk to the strip its 15/20 minutes. But there's also a free Suttle bus you Can use.That brings you to the Paris and harrah's

My trip was Wonderfull !!!
Rio All suites,Las Vegas xD
loves-vegas says:
Nicole realy !! Woow empty, everybody went home already :D
Posted on: Nov 28, 2010
nicolecarp says:
I was there last night/this morning. It was dead empty!
Posted on: Nov 28, 2010
loves-vegas says:
If you Can, you Should try xD its worth it :D
Posted on: Nov 26, 2010
falveyg falveyg
Nov 28, 2006
Located just off the strip and across the road from the Palms Hotel Casino, and the Gold Coast Casino. The Rio as you would expect has a Carnivale theme. As you can tell by the name, every room in the Rio is a suite. The standard suites in the Rio and fantastic. You get a massive king sized bed, sofa, big screen (32") TV, seperate bathroom (with a little window so you can see the TV while you're in the shower just in case you can't bear to be seperate from the idiot box.), seperate vanity/dressing area and 600 square feet of space. Generally a nice place to both work and play.Prices are reasonable depending on what time of the year and which day you stay. The hotel has a massive outdoors pool & bar area (Ipanema Beach), a spa and beauty salon, 60,000 square feet of shops including; Baskin Robbins, Diamonds International, Elegant Pretenders, Field of Dreams, Fortune Cookie, Fun 'n' Games, Harley Davidson, Higuchi, HippyChic, Island & Beyond II, La Belle, La Valize, Mardi Gras Cigars, Markmans Gallery, Nawlins Authentic, Photo Magic, Roland's, Timepieces, Vegas Flags, Viva Vegas, and Wetzel's Pretzels.And of course, being part of that Harrahs group you can get a connecting shuttle bus to Ceasars Palace, Harrah's Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, Flammingo Las Vegas, and Bally's Las Vegas.NOTE: The photos here are from 2004 however I have since stayed in the Rio again in 2006.
View of the Rio from the Palms.
View of the Srtip from the Rio.
A standard suite/room in the Rio.
A standard suite/room in the Rio.

Rio All Suite Hotel Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower