Rino's Italian Restaurant

(719) 845-0365

Rino's Italian Restaurant Trinidad Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Rinos Italian Restaurant, Trinidad, Colorado USA Aug 03, 2016
I dont care for Italian food but I had to try this restaurant with the classy old building. The structure was built in 1907 and was the First Christian Church. Later First Christian got a bigger and better church...somewhere in the mix the 1907 building became the high end Rinos Italian Restaurant.

note: all inside pics were from camera hanging limp and non were aimed to avoid attention to me.

I came into the restaurant while a man was singing opera with a good deep base voice. (What language?) He continued singing loud and well for another ten minutes. Rinos is primarely a restaurant, but I found a small well stocked bar that needed my attention. I ordered orange jouce with a little bit of rum. They had a nice rum collection so I picked out the coconut rum. I watched as my drink turned into a triple, but I had to drink it. The nice building and all the nice people here made me happy to be in Trinidad. I had two more rum drinks than had to return to my hotel while I could.
Rinos Italian Restaurant
walterman9999 says:
There are old churches for sale in Trinidad, but few are Catholic. Rinos has a neat building.
Posted on: Aug 04, 2016
Zagnut66 says:
Shouldn't an Italian restaurant open in an old Catholic church? :)
Posted on: Aug 03, 2016