Ring Hostel

081 987546
Ring Hostel - Inside the hostel
Ring Hostel - My delicious meal of gnoochi
Ring Hostel - Our room
Ring Hostel - Out with a group of new friends!
Ring Hostel - My friend & I with Lorenzo
Ring Hostel - Free internet at the Ring

Ring Hostel Rates and Deals

Ring Hostel Forio Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Great island hostel close to some beautiful beaches Aug 01, 2011
This hostel on Ischia island is a great little find, if you're looking for a beach vacation with things to do in the area.

Its location is very good, not far from the best beaches on the island, and minutes from the center of town of Forio.

Hostel is very well equipped, with everything you might need. They even have music instruments, table tennis table, football table, a hammock, many board games, movies, etc.

There's washing machine, free WiFi and computers to use, lots of other things to borrow.

Staff is great, friendly and helpful, with all sorts of information to help you organize your trip. However they are not locals, so don't expect to get that local feel, unless one of the owners comes by.

They sometimes organize trips and give discounts to various spas, and other things in the area.

I was not so lucky with this, and my roommates were not much fun, but I guess if you're there at the right time this place could be one of the best hostels!

They belong to this group of hostels of Naples (http://www.hostelsofnaples.com/), so if you stay at any one get the map and it will give you a discount of 10%.

Try to book through Ring Hostel sight. At the time of my booking it was much cheaper than on some hostel booking sites.
xosweetascanbexo xosweeta…
Felt Like Home! Jun 07, 2008
The Ring Hostel is my ultimate favorite hostel that I have stayed it!! Lorenzo, one of the brothers was already outside waiting for my friend and I. They let us meet the other co-worker, Mari and another guest. He soon invited us to dinner at his parents' restaurant. The food was absolutely delicious and CHEAP!! It was one of my best Italian meals I have had while traveling through Italy. Their mozzarella was delicious and the freshest I have ever had!! I got to meet the mother and father of Lorenzo and his brother. The hospitality of this hostel was amazing. It truly made me feel at home. They are so nice, caring, and want you to enjoy Ischia! They are willing to drive you to the family restaurant with no charge! Also, Lorenzo showed us a great time of some piano bars we got to visit. I had the time of my life there and I can't wait to go back one day!!!
My delicious meal of gnoochi
Inside the hostel