Rincón de Gran Vía

Check Madrid Hotel Deals

Rincón de Gran Vía Madrid Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
Nice apartment ! Oct 07, 2013
Not very close to the center but about one kilometer far away from plaza Mayor and puerta del sol ! Also a lot of highlights close to the hotel and entrance from hub street of Gran Via ! Just a breath away from the Plaza de Espana and the Metro station couple meters away from the hotel !

I can't say is a really really hotel but something like apartments :) Pretty hard to communicate with receptionist because they don't speak at least simple English :) But at the end you found the way for the room :)

In the bustling point of the city but was very safe !

My room somewhere to the sixth floor was simple but very in a very good condition !

Probably they was new in the room let business or they had a reconstruction :) For me was a really great and enjoy my stay there :)

The bathroom was really good and very clean ! Also all the room was really clean with all the basics inside ! Also a machine for boiled water , some coffee and etc ! A new flat TV opposite to my bed :) The bed offer me a good sleep and was enough just for me :) not very big but comfortable :) The view ? nothing special but able to see the horizon :)

No breakfast at all but many restaurants , snack bars and coffee shops around of it .

The price was 45 euro for a night , fair value for a room like that :)

I recommended for you because are very clean with reasonable price and close to the center !

Check Madrid Hotel Deals