Rimini Hotels

Browse 10 Rimini, Italy hotel reviews for 481 Rimini hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$108 - $176

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Rimini

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Rimini Hotels and Deals

#1 of 481 hotels in Rimini
iantravbuddy says: "..Rimini.. Laying beautyfully next to the Adriatic sea just 2 hours flying fr..."
#2 of 481 hotels in Rimini
rutu says: "This fantastic hotel is located in the heart of the old city. One needs to park ..."
#3 of 481 hotels in Rimini
Maurizioago says: "Hotel Clitunno is a nice three stars hotel near the sea. Last time I was in R..."
#4 of 481 hotels in Rimini
Petra2111 says: "I've been here in 1999 when I did a excursion trip for 10 days with my mother an..."
#5 of 481 hotels in Rimini
delsol67 says: "I booked this hotel with the impression that it was just across the street from ..."
$43
#6 of 481 hotels in Rimini
era24 says: "Hotel TelStar is a 3 star hotel, situated in Rivazzurra, bus station n28 in Ri..."
$23
#7 of 481 hotels in Rimini
kolomiyasvitlana says: "At the Hotel Aldebaran we stayed with my sport team. I didnt choose this hotel, ..."
$40
#8 of 481 hotels in Rimini
Miranda-Maas says: "This hotel is located directly on the beach. It's not very luxury but it's all c..."
#9 of 481 hotels in Rimini
Annoeska says: "I went to this hotel, with one friend. We get a room that was next to the elevat..."
#10 of 481 hotels in Rimini
Miranda-Maas says: "Don't let the price seduce you to stay here. It's very cheap but the hotel isn't..."
Rimini