Rihab Rotana - Dubai

Rihab Rotana - Dubai Rates and Deals

Rihab Rotana - Dubai Reviews

AvelinoL AvelinoL
Good location Aug 09, 2007
I chose this hotel because I wanted to stay in Deira, not far from the airport, and the hotel, respecting those needs, had good references in the net.

It's really a good hotel, across the street from Deira City Center, but tho things did go wrong:

1 - I arrived past midnight as expected, and it was supposed to be received at the airport by the hotel's navette, informed of the flight scheduling.

At the arrivals door, a long line of people holding cards, identified the hotels... but mine was not there.

I saw another Rotana, and approached the man, asking him if he was serving both hotels. He said no, informing that my driver should be outside, past the arrivals door.

I went out, to a violent heat, and saw a still larger line of people with more cards in several languages. It took me long minutes sweating around, to a final conclusion - he was not there also.

I phoned to the hotel, being informed that the driver should be there, searching for us.

Another long wait, and... nothing.

I phoned again, having the same answer, but that time explaining him exactly the place where we were waiting.

Some minutes later, at last, someone came to pick us.

2 - I'm allergic to tobacco ash. Being so, I'm always very careful asking for a non-smoking room. I did it as usually, but, entering the room, the tobacco smell was almost a punch in the nose. I left immediately and at the reception had the bad news: there was no non-smoking room left. I didn't accept the room nor the excuses, and, as the room was already paid, and it was not what I paid for, I demanded a solution.

It was the bellboy who suggested that I could go and see another free (smoking) room and decide. I went, the smell was not so obvious, and I accepted.

No reaction, thanks God. But the behavior of the front-desk was not professional. What else shall I say about the hotel? Breakfast was good, but we didn't use anything else there, leaving to town to use the few hours allowed before proceeding to China.

PS- Exiting the hotel I had my first lesson: using cameras under that condition is a tricky matter - as soon as I left the air-conditioned the camera became foggy, always needing a few minutes to dry and clean.
Rihab Rotana Dubai
Rihab Rotana entrance

Rihab Rotana - Dubai Overview

The Rihab Rotana in Dubai is conveniently located in the heart of Dubai, near a range of different attractions, shopping opportunities, restaurants and entertainment venues. The hotel property is located only five minutes from Exhibition Grounds, the World Trade Center and the golf course. The Dubai International Airport is located only five minutes by car from the Rihab Rotana. Underground parking is provided by the hotel as well as a daily shuttle to the Mercato shopping mall.

Each of the 134 rooms at the Rotana Rihab Dubai features numerous amenities, such as writing desks, air-conditioning, blackout drapes, satellite television, high speed Internet access, direct-dial phones and washers and dryers in kitchenettes. Units also include in-room safes as well. Both studies as well as two-bedroom suites are available at the hotel.

The Rihab Dubai offers a host of different on-site amenities, such as an all-day café, meeting rooms, rooftop pool, fitness club and much more.

Rihab Rotana - Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes