Riga Hotels

Browse 47 Riga, Latvia hotel reviews for 177 Riga hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$48 - $451

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Riga

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Riga Hotels and Deals

#1 of 177 hotels in Riga
jostravel says: "I have stayed here on all 3 of my trips to Riga. Homestay is a delightful woode..."
#2 of 177 hotels in Riga
dardeb says: "This hotel is not centrally located, but is pretty good. It's 15 min walking to ..."
$31
#3 of 177 hotels in Riga
ishkra says: "I stayed at Justus Hotel for three nights during a visit in Riga in March 2007. ..."
$43
#4 of 177 hotels in Riga
kumanika says: "I really like Riga and I was fascinated by this hotel. Everything was nice - the..."
$53
#5 of 177 hotels in Riga
daynnightraveller says: "This is my 4 th Radisson experience overall and not the last one i think. Radiss..."
$70
#6 of 177 hotels in Riga
X0MYT says: "Amazing! It's a long time I saw such a warm welcome. The staff is really friendl..."
$26
#7 of 177 hotels in Riga
Rumka says: "We stayed in this hotel during our vacation in Latvia! The price was quite good..."
$18
#8 of 177 hotels in Riga
margunn says: "Very central hostel, it's around the corner from the McDonalds that is across t..."
#9 of 177 hotels in Riga
JasperO says: "The Magic trip hostel in Riga is located at the edge of the old town. The rooms ..."
#10 of 177 hotels in Riga
jlghs316 says: "The Naughty Squirrel was a great party style hostel located very centrally in ol..."
#11 of 177 hotels in Riga
Napsju says: "This hotel is quite a walk from the city, but worth a stay. We stayed here for o..."
$26
#12 of 177 hotels in Riga
mistireselassie says: "The people working in this hotel were very helpful and friendly, they knew engli..."
$72
#13 of 177 hotels in Riga
fransglobal says: "I liked almost everything here. I paid 40 euro a night for ensuite double ro..."
$30
#14 of 177 hotels in Riga
VanessaMunYee says: "We picked this 4star property because of its location. It is located very near t..."
$74
#15 of 177 hotels in Riga
Chokk says: "I was a little uneasy about this place when I booked it, not because I wasnt ..."
#16 of 177 hotels in Riga
cimtech says: "Staying at Islande Hotel in Riga, took a taxi Baltic Taxi from Riga Internatio..."
$44
#17 of 177 hotels in Riga
EvaJ27 says: "Tiger Hostel is interesting not only whit name Tiger,but also everything is in T..."
$11
#18 of 177 hotels in Riga
Anouksreizen says: "I didn't expect it, but Riga has really nice modern hotels. One of them is Dodo ..."
$21
#19 of 177 hotels in Riga
fransglobal says: "I stayed here twice - in March 2012 and in June 2012 during the midsummer festiv..."
$38
#20 of 177 hotels in Riga
EvaJ27 says: "Baltpark Hotel Riga is located outside Riga's Center It takes 10-15 minutes to g..."
$21
#21 of 177 hotels in Riga
gingerbatik says: "Basic hotel with clean and spacious room, double glazing big windows to see outs..."
#22 of 177 hotels in Riga
tj1777 says: "We had booked the A1 hotel online since it seemed like the best value hotel with..."
$36
#23 of 177 hotels in Riga
Marjis says: "I stayed here for three nights in August 2012. It is a three star hotel, so obvi..."
$28
#24 of 177 hotels in Riga
LenaRu says: "For about euro 40 you will get double room with free wi-fi and good breakfast. H..."
#25 of 177 hotels in Riga
portia says: "Great location. Only about 1 block from Dome Square, with easy walking distanace..."
Riga