Riding the Perimeter Whistler Express

www.perimeterbus.com - 1-877-317-7788

Riding the Perimeter Whistler Express Vancouver Reviews

cstentiford cstentif…
Riding the Perimeter Express Whistler Jan 21, 2008
I recently traveled to Whistler BC to visit my sister and after considering my traveling options I looked into Perimeters service and I not only found it affordability priced but more then what I expected for a bus. I scheduled on the phone my trip letting them know when my flight was taking off and expecting to land when I wanted to leave to get to Whistler. They have buses that leave regular and from the airport directly to Whistler.

When I was at the airport I found the staff for Perimeter in Green jackets and radios and they lead me to the area that I would need to be picked up from. Which I found extremely helpful when you have a busy location with lots of drop off and pick ups. I found that there was no confusion with which bus I was scheduled to be going on this way and there was a waiting area in Vancouver. I know that you can also book private pick ups for a bit of money to your hotel. They had room for our skies and boards as well as our luggage and kept it separated as to where we were going with tags. Which was great organization on there part. Who wants lost luggage right?! Or something dropped off at the wrong spot.

The ride is long don't get me wrong. But its coach seats so its roomie and there are a few stops to pick people up and drop off, however no stops for food or anything like rest stop. So luckily they have a restroom at the back. Word of warning. This HWY is so crazy from Vancouver to Whistler so prepare yourself for the winding road ahead. Not to mention I headed up there during all the construction that is going on for the Olympics and they are undergoing major road construction. lol. I brought snacks and drinks along for the ride and my ipod and some magazines not knowing what to expect... However I didn't realize that I was on the right side.. the best side to be on by the way when your heading to Whistler. Reason being it follows the water and what a view. You will see all the little logging towns and boats sailing along. Also note that this bus has tvs but with view who needs tvs but lol that's just me... So for a three hour bus ride I say Perimeter is comfy, affordable and the way to go! There drop offs are right where you want them to be, not in the woods... lol there right at the lodge and the staff is so helpful.

So with that I give this experience five stars and next time I go visit my sister... maybe the Olympics and if she's still hanging around I'll be definately using this service again.

Check Vancouver Hotel Deals