Ride the Ducks of Seattle

(206) 441-3825

Ride the Ducks of Seattle Reviews

aelder2259 aelder22…
Quirky site-seeing fun Mar 01, 2009
I've lived in Seattle for almost 13 years and finally rode the duck this past summer. The driver of each duck usually wears some flamboyant hat or wig, claps a lot, tells jokes, and tries to get everyone to sing. I thought it was a bit cheesy, but tourists seemed to love the antics. Our driver sounded and looked like Peter Griffin of Family Guy.

I mainly went on one of the rides to get an idea of what the average tourist thinks of our city (it's fun to site quietly and listen to comments). The ride was very bouncy when on the road. You can tell the duck is more suited for the water.

When we entered the water on Lake Union, a couple on one of the docked boats pulled out their super-soakers and started spraying everyone. You could tell this was a familiar game to them.

My only complaint was that it went to fast when driving on the roads...not enough time to really appreciate what the driver was describing. I know it's because he couldn't very well hold up traffic, but for the money I spent, I expected a lot more.

Related Travel Blogs About Ride the Ducks of Seattle

Sights of Seattle - Not Sleepless
Two days of seeing sights in Seattle the 3rd and 4th of December. Targetted the following: Jimi Hendrix Statue,Bruce and Brandon Lee´s Graves,Space Needle,Ride the ducks, Seattle Aquarium. Sp…Seattle the 3rd and 4th of December. Targetted the following: Jimi Hendrix Statue,Bruce and Brandon Lee´s Graves,Space Needle,Ride the ducks
DUTCH INVASION :) Maresa(marees) and Henk visit from Holland and Jenn79 joins us :)
I Had the pleasure to meetup with a couple of friends from the Netherlands who were in town for just 1 day on the way from San Francisco back to Vancouver B.C.  Maresa & her boyfriend H…ride the ducks" tour of seattle www.ridetheducks.com after they went to the top of the Space Needle that…

Check Seattle Hotel Deals