Ric's Gorumet Restaurant

Mooloolaba, Australia

Ric's Gorumet Restaurant Mooloolaba Reviews

jespermelin5 jesperme…
Local restaurant with amazing food Sep 14, 2013
This local restaurant has been here at the Mooloolaba Esplanade for a long time. It is "famous" amongst the locals as a restaurant with absolute prefect customer service and food.

I have been here over 50 times and I continue going here at least once a week. Ric, the owner, is one of the kindest people I have ever met. He is always greeting you with a big smile and he actually remembers who you are. He calls me by my first name, even though most people here can not even pronounce it. And he even forced me to teach him a little bit of swedish, and he always says "hi, how are you" in swedish when I dine at his restaurant.

I usually go there for breakfast, the lunch is also good but the breakfast is amazing. I always have the eggs benedict because it is like something I have never had before. Usually eggs benedict is poached eggs on toast with hollandaise sauce. This eggs benedict is the same but with another sauce, a lime aioli sauce. I did not even like the eggs benedict before I tried it at Ric's.

They also have other delicious breaky's such as the big breaky, which is sausages, bacon, eggs, muchrooms etc. They also have one dish called "Sweet Retreat" which is pancakes with ice cream and also a healthier choice such as home made muesli.

I can not really remember the price, but it is not expensive. It is average compared to other places!

This restaurant is one of a few I will hold close to my heart, Ric is the absolute best owner and the food is delicious!
Eggs benedict