Ricotta & Parmesan

Ricotta & Parmesan - Wall decoration

Ricotta & Parmesan Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Ricotta & Parmesan Jul 15, 2008
Very close to my work there is a great Italian restaurant; Ricotta & Parmesan. It is one of the oldest armouries of the capital, which was converted into an restaurant where you can get original pasta and antipasti arsenal with Italian style.

The building that houses the place dates back to 1892. The owner have done a great job in keeping the spirit and atmosphere here based on historical references.

Along one of the walls which almost is following half of the restaurant in length antique cabinets displays Art Déco cases, real antique buffet, cooking utensils from another century, even fancy cooking pots which apparently are former belongings of the grandmother of the present owner.

Ricotta & Parmesan has managed to create a place where you feel welcome and make you long for the next visit.

The place serves really well tasting Italian dishes and I have by now had my fair share of them and I have never been disappointed. It is one of the most popular lunch restaurants in the city centre so it might be a good idea to book if you are going for lunch there. In the evenings it is usually much esier to get a table.

The food here is always excellent and the prices are fair.
Displayed in the window when you e…
Wall decoration
Inside the restaurant
In one corner
babyaly1 says:
I didn't have any Italian Food in Brussels, but I had lots of Mussels :) I need to go back it is one of my favorite cities. You are so lucky to live there.
Posted on: Jan 17, 2011
fransglobal says:
One of my favourites in Brussels....
Posted on: Jan 17, 2011