TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,206 travelers just like you!

RichSean1725

Name: Doug
Hometown: Salmon Arm, Canada
Location: Canada
Join Date: September 30, 2016
Contributions: RichSean1725 has written about 2 places, shared 18 photos, left 3 comments.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Ecuador
dream destination
Going to Ecuador in Spring 2017.
Peru
dream destination
Going to Machu Picchu in Peru and Galapagos Islands and Ecuador in Spring of 2017
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, some Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Istanbul, Prague, and Paris are my top three cities visited. Favourite world sites include Tikal in Guatemala, Ephesus and Hagia Sofia in Turkey, the Colosseum and Vatican City in Rome, the Acropolis in Athens, the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dam in Paris, to name a few.
Profile
I haven't been everywhere but it's on my bucket list. Ancient ruins are a major draw for me as well as historical sites and unique places and people. I have met many amazing people while travelling and cannot wait to explore more places and met new people in the process! I also love trying new beers in every country I visit.
stefmuts says:
I'll be looking foreward to your travel stories!
Posted on: Oct 02, 2016
khalilamod says:
That will be great. Looking forward to some of your writings, reviews or comments. Don't forget to post pics as well.
Posted on: Oct 01, 2016
RichSean1725 says:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I will post some more of my travel highlights from over the years soon. Looking forward to utilizing this site more in the years to come.
Posted on: Oct 01, 2016

RichSean1725's Travel Blogs

Turkey and Greece September 2015
Sep 25, 2015 – Sep 27, 2015
First time to Turkey and Greece for our 20 anniversary. We loved visiting Istanbul, Ephesus, Samos Island, Hydra Island, Nafpl…
Overview 91 words 17 3 2

RichSean1725's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Istanbul, Turkey
Great little boutique hotel, right across from the Blue Mosque! Great location and amazing staf…