Rice Bowl Restaurant

Rice Bowl Restaurant - Plain Rice

Rice Bowl Restaurant Jakarta Reviews

yuness yuness
“Rice Bowl the family restaurant" Dec 05, 2013
The Rice Bowl Chinese food restaurant in Jakarta, to find the restaurant is not too difficult because of the popularity of this restaurant has led to more and more branches being opened, so far I know of 10 new branches in shopping malls in the City. This review is to made about the Rice Bowl Restaurant located in Bintaro Plaza.

The Rice Bowl in Bintaro Plaza can be found on the ground floor. The restaurant is modern minimalist in concept with a dominant black and red color that is typical of this restaurant. The situation of this place, I see is quite crowded with customers from the families, young people and adults alike, the place is comfortable and clean. The service here is also good and when we come in we are immediately greeted with a smile.

Once seated, the waiter will immediately give the menu book. If we already know what we are going to order, they will immediately take note. But if we want to be picky before, they will leave us for a while and then come back again shortly. They are also ready to help when we are confused about what the dishes on the menu are to be like and how they are to be cook, fried, boiled etc. for this service they are very alert and friendly.

The menu on offer at the Rice Bowl is that of a mixed selection of Chinese food only, their motto is “Rice Bowl the family restaurant.”. The menu has individual dishes and also set menu meals for 1,2,3 or party sizes. The mainstay of food on offer is roast duck, chicken, beef and a small selection of seafood. Prices of the set packages are quite expensive from IDR 40,000 upwards. Individual dishes are of a good average price, not cheap here. Most food are fried, steamed or boiled. A special dish of Hainan chicken rice is a Chinese rice dish which is pretty much considered as the “national dish” of Singapore, is on offer here. Consisting of namely Hainan rice, boiled chicken, gravy, broccoli, and chili. On the whole the menu offer a wide variety of foods for the whole families taste buds.

I ordered my favorite menu dish of Broccoli with mushroom, my mother ordered Shrimp and my father ordered fried fish with mango sauce and a side dish of Red bean ice. For drink we had milkshakes, there are many other drinks on the menu... Hmmm all the food was so good and very tasty with quite large portions, that my parents ordered 2 portion to take away.
Broccoli with mushroom
fried fish with mango sauce
Plain Rice
yuness says:
Sama..apalg hujan gini bawaanya laper :-D
Posted on: Jan 11, 2014