Riad Nomad

Foum Mharech, Sidi Ali, Morocco

Riad Nomad Sidi Ali Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Away from routine,you will love this riad! Apr 06, 2018
I love the location Riad Nomad. It might be so hard to get there as the place is really deep in Morocco,between Merzouga and Oarzazate. There is no public transfer you need driving a car/motor bike. As I met some tourists with motor bike at the acommodation they look like enjoying off road bike then stop by Riad Nomad.

It built at middle of mountain.The material of building is soil that's meaning stay in winter is warm and in summer is cold. This acommodation is like a hostel. The room has 3 single beds and one huge bed at our room. However we use two of us that room. The room included the bathroom and table and chair,and sofa. The bed is good and slept very well with comfortable. They has enough hot water with shower,no bathtub. The light is not enough blight because they save electric power. The restaurant part is a big room with some tables. They serve good meal for dinner and breakfast. You have no choice to go out for dinner because nothing around.

Sometimes people might not like like this acommodation,as my friend talked me before arriving there that it's not fancy. But for me,this is amazing and make my mind so satisfy.

Standding outside of the acommodation,you can see nothing any modrern thing. There is the huge cliff and the ground with grasses,soil sometimes camels. What a special view!!

They don't have wifi,it also good. When you come away from rutine just put yourself outside range.

I saw some honey box on the way come to here. I had honey and butter at breakfast there were very tasty. The butter was light feeling fresh.

We met riders from Germany. They enjoying riding off road tour. I could see an another attraction in Morocco. When we arrived there was so windy with sands. Even we culdn't see before 10 meter. The next day,it was clean no more wind. The view I saw there will never forgetting in my life.

I didn't have chance to contact with staffs there,but owner(or manager) is nice with a big smile always.

Highly recommend to stay there 1 or 2 nights. It's worth to visit.
The view in the morning
The view from entrance
The view at entrance in the morning
Breakfast