Riad El Kenneria

Riad El Kenneria Rates and Deals

Riad El Kenneria Marrakech Reviews

sarahjayne87 sarahjay…
cheap accomadation right in the middle of the square Feb 08, 2011
Me and my friend booked this place on hostelbookers, this hostel/hotel/riad was also available on hostel world but for some reason it was more expensive.

We booked a 2 bed private dorm, however this is a hostel and does offer larger rooms.

We were given a bedroom with 4 beds, the room had a curtain in between the 2 beds so that me and my friend kind of had out own room with 2 beds each. One for me and one for my clothes :)

The rooms were quite large, had a nice clean bathroom, hot shower, everything you would expect!

We went in February so it was hot during the day but the nights were quite cold, we found some amazing quick blankets in the wardrobe which were defiantly appreciated.

We paid around £10 a night for this place, and I believe it was an absolute bargain.

This hotel is perfectly situated, just an alley off the main square.

But by far the best bit about this hotel was the staff. Any information you need ask the guy, iv completely forgotten his name now, even though he is on my facebook but he was amazing for information.

We were using lonely planet to find things to see and do but they just seemed so touristy and we wanted somewhere/something proper Moroccan.

He told us about this amazing little bar (bulghetti). The place is amazing and so much cheaper than the rest of the bars. We went to pretty much every bar and this was our favourite!

Enjoy!