Riad Dar Hassan

Check Merzouga Hotel Deals

Riad Dar Hassan Merzouga Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
The enter of Sahara Desert Apr 04, 2018
Riad Dar Hassan located in Merzouga which is the gate town of Sahara Desert. The riad look like still new building. As the riad have inner garden at middle of acommodation,at this riad it's a pool.

When I decided to take the Sahara Desert Tour from Marrakech,I only ordered to stay this riad in Merzouga as it look so nice to be relax and it was.

We stayed one night there,not much things to do around because it's in desert. But I want to stay there again for a couple days do nothing. The pool at middle of the riad make feel like I'm in a park. Some are reading books,some do internet, some do chatting there... the atmosphere is so nice.

My room was very close to the pool at first floor. The name of the room is "Yellow". Yes, the each rooms has name of colors. Our bed is very huge like a two duble beds together. and bath room is so cute with yellow color of tiles. As Morocco has a good products of roses,they put the roses potpourri in a big Moroccan bowl at the room also very nice.

Dinner and breakfast included on the price. At restaurant part. That part is so gougeousness,also dinner was great. After dinner we relax around the pool likewise others.

The staffs there are friendly with big smile. If we met them in the riad,they always talk us something nice! Then I thought it'll be nice to stay this riad to do nothing for a couple days. From this riad,you can go to the desert by 10 min on feet,but if you want to see dune from top of high dune it takes 40 min one way. But the sunrise of Merzouga is awesome. It's worth to walk there.

I highly recommend this riad in Merzouga.
The pool side at night