Riad Dar Anika

Riad Dar Anika Rates and Deals

Riad Dar Anika Marrakech Reviews

lokababy lokababy
Great stay in Marrakech Jun 11, 2012
For my first visit in Marrakech, I chose a Riad instead an Hotel. The main difference is the personalisation in the Riad, which is ancient and typical moroccan building renewed as a Boutique Hotel with a few rooms and a familiar environment.

The Riad offers you a free pick up from the airport and cheap way back to your flight (15 €). It's fifteen minutes walk away from the Djemma el Fna, the main square in Marrakech. The website says 5 minutes, but that's not correct unless you go by motorbike. Despite this, it's well located in a safe place and inside the Medina, the old part from the city.

The attention is non-comparable to any other Hotel I know, and I know many of them across Europe and US. Everyone, from the owner to the Chef, they always provide you everything, even if you have not ordered anything. Epic win when we were dropping our feet in the swimming pool after a long day and they approached us with free ice tea and pastries. We also had dinner here and it's a real moroccan feast, with lots of plates, too much food for us but equally delicious!

The place is absolutely clean and beautiful, with a small swimming pool, free wifi, nice rooms, a Hammam, a massage service and a typical moroccan decoration.

The price? 250 € per two nights in a double room... Surprised? Me too! I highly recommend you to stay here in your first visit to Morocco!
Main hall