Riad Amazigh

Riad Amazigh Rates and Deals

Riad Amazigh Meknes Reviews

halilee halilee
Small, functional, friendly Apr 18, 2014
This riad is located in the medina. Upon arrival we are given tea and sweets while we await the owner / manager to show up which I thought was quite thoughtful. We are given our choice of room, upstairs or on the main floor. We choose the main floor so as to not lug our luggage up the small windy staircase. The room is very small but cozy. The bed is ok, same with the pillows. All the doors are quite short so you need to duck when entering / exiting any of them. The bathroom is interesting, in it's shape, it was also quite small but functional. If I remember correctly, I never really did get much for hot water, more like tepid. Good wifi is available. We are shown where to park as well as where we can get camel meat if we'd like to try it, which we do. :) when we do try the camel, they are sweet enough to offer us tea with it.

The central communal area is comfortable and not as elaborate as some places we'd been to, but it is not lacking in Moroccan flavor which I liked.

Breakfast consisted of breads and jams, juice, coffee/tea and eggs.

The staff and manager/owner are very kind and cheerful and we enjoyed our stay here very much.

If you want quiet, I would suggest choosing an upper floor room as I assume it being farther from the central room it should be quieter. the main floor rooms you will hear everything and anything.

Recommended!
The communal area
Door to the communal area from our…
the bed

Riad Amazigh Overview

The Riad Amazigh is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Meknes. The Riad Amazigh boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Being one of the good quality hotels in Meknes, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. For your reservation at the Riad Amazigh Meknes, please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Riad Amazigh Amenities