Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar

Terminal 3 Airside, London, United Kingdom
www.rhubarb.net - 020 3581 5098
Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar - My healthy breakfast
Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar - Caramelized apple, pumpkin and pecan strudle with cinnamon ice cream
Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar - Tuna burger with green chilly and coriander on a soft challah roll with lotus root crisps, wasabi aioli and Asian ponzu slaw
Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar - Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar
Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar - The bar
Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar - Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar
Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar - Ice cold pint

Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar London Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
A delight at terminal 3 Apr 02, 2012
Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar is located at Heathrow airport´s terminal 3. Since I usually fly through terminal 3 I have found Rhubarb to be the best place to eat. There are several restaurants at the terminal, but no one as good as Rhubarb. The restaurant is located a little further back from the main seating area, so it is a little less busy and noisy. The decor is nice, bright and airy. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Rhubarb offers burgers, salads, sandwiches, wraps, soup, steak, fish and dessert. Are you traveling early you can get everything from continental breakfast through scrambled eggs, American pancakes & waffles to English breakfast. Or maybe afternoon tea (scones, cream, jam and English tea). The quality of the food is excellent and the waiters know the menu well. The menu contains the type of food you would like to eat before a long flight. Prices are average to high.

I have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner there and all meals have been prepared to perfection. My breakfast consisted of fresh yoghurt with granola and berries, a fruit bowl, fresh squeezed orange juice and mint tea. Very healthy and very tasty. Last time I flew through T3 I had dinner. I couldn´t decide whether to order the typical English Fish & Chips or should I try the Tuna burger. I asked my cheerful and friendly waiter. He immediately recommended the Tuna burger. I´m very glad I listened to him. It was delicious, light and delightfully cooked. Minced tuna meat was mixed with green chilly and coriander and made into a burger. It was really good. Instead of chips the burger came with lotus root chips and ponzu Asian slaw. I should have stopped there, but could not resist desert. The caramelized apple, pumpkin and pecan strudle with cinnamon ice cream was heavenly.

I can highly recommend Rhubarb Restaurant & Bar. I will definitely eat there again. They are open from 6 am until last flight has departed!
My healthy breakfast
Tuna burger with green chilly and …
Ice cold pint
Caramelized apple, pumpkin and pec…
sarahsan says:
I had never tried the lotus root chips before either Alyssa! I can ensure that they were very tasty!
Posted on: Apr 02, 2012
alyssa_ob says:
Lotus root chips? Never tried them. Sounds like an interesting, yet tasty, meal!
Posted on: Apr 02, 2012
Ils1976 says:
Good to know, I don't know yet if we have our stopover there on the way to brisbane, but looks great anyway! :)
Posted on: Mar 30, 2012