Rhino Tourist Camp

Check Masai Mara Hotel Deals

Rhino Tourist Camp Masai Mara Reviews

ccp08c ccp08c
Pretty luxurious for "camping" Jul 04, 2012
When I found out I was staying in a "tent" for my safari at Masai Mara, I pictured amenities that were considerably less luxurious that what I got. They actually have a permanent camp so it means you have an option of permanent tents or a small brick building for a room. The beds are real beds and not bad. Easily the best bed I slept on in all of Kenya. Plus, each room has an attached bathroom with hot shower (granted you have to time your shower right as the water is heated the old fashioned way by lighting a fire underneath the communal water supply).

There is a nice communal feeling at the camp as their are nightly camp fires frequented by a few of the local Masai men. I found this a great way to learn more about the Masai culture, not to mention getting to know my fellow safari-goers.

Very comfortable lodging that I would recommend to anyone heading to Masai Mara.

Plus, the safari drivers hired by Rhino Tourist camp were absolutely wonderful. They were very conscious of the fact that I was trying to get some fantastic pictures and would adjust their driving to make my pictures better than I expected.
"Tents"... yeah definitely an upgr…
My bed complete with mosquito net

Check Masai Mara Hotel Deals