Rhein Hotel St.Martin

Rhein Hotel St.Martin Rates and Deals

Rhein Hotel St.Martin Cologne Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Great value and location Jul 16, 2010
This hotel is a great value!

Perfect location, in the center and close to everything, steps from the train station and the famous Cathedral. It's by the river, on the promenade, surrounded with bars and this can mean noise in the evening.

My room had very nice river view, clean bed and shower, toilet was in the hallway.

Breakfast was included and there were many things to choose from. As usual with hotel breakfasts coffee was bad, so you may want to take your morning coffee somewhere else.

All in all I recommend this hotel and would return.
AshleyShrson says:
Enjoy the places Cologne has to offer you
Posted on: Jun 08, 2013
Chokk says:
I have walked by a couple of times but never stayed there - good to know
Posted on: Feb 26, 2011
travelman727 says:
Nice review! I will definitely consider booking this if I am fortunate to visit Cologne :-D
Posted on: Jul 23, 2010

Rhein Hotel St.Martin Overview

The Rhein-Hotel St. Martin is a friendly hotel offering everything the travellers needs to feel well. Lots of guests from all over the world and from all age groups are guests of our hotel since 80 years - and lots of them keep coming back as steady customers. Our 44 attractively furnished and equipped rooms, the huge beer-garden in front of our hotel, the cosy environment and the magnificent location at the riverfront of the Rhine as well as the picturesque area of the old town of Cologne are just a few benefits our hotel offers its visitors. The rich intercontinental breakfast assures a good start into a new day. During summertime our beer garden in front of the hotel offers a big variety of food, snacks, beverages and alcoholic drinks as well as coffee and cakes.

Rhein Hotel St.Martin Amenities

• Parking
  • Pet Friendly
  • Multilingual Staff
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Garden
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Rhein Hotel St.Martin Rates and Deals