Reykjavik Hotels

Browse 63 Reykjavik, Iceland hotel reviews for 116 Reykjavik hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
n/a

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Reykjavik

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Reykjavik Hotels and Deals

#1 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
ItchyForTravel says: "My girl friend and I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. The price is very reason..."
$94
#2 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
Chokk says: "One of my friends had been going to Iceland many times over the last 30 years an..."
$74
#3 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
sarahthevegasbride says: "We stayed at The House of Spirits from the 2nd December for 4 nights, location o..."
#4 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
kkrater says: "Normally I reserve 5-star ratings for luxurious hotels, but Central Apartments R..."
$99
#5 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
ritchard says: "This was my second venture to iceland. I was interested in just relaxing like a ..."
#6 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
Darwinian says: "This hotel definitely exceeded my expectations. It's right in the middle of Reyk..."
$47
#7 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
ko2678 says: "As soon as I checked into this hotel,I knew that it was a great choice. The sta..."
#8 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
chrisinamazonia says: "Excellent accomodation with very stylish rooms... the have different apartment h..."
$34
#9 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
WanderingAlaskan says: "I didn't know what to expect when I arrived a day earlier than planned. Upon che..."
#10 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
ellechic says: "We stayed in Alba Guesthouse on Jan 6th-12th in their triple room with complimen..."
$63
#11 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
Johnny-The-Explorer says: "Very nice hotel, located next to Hallgrimskirkja The main cathedral in Reykjavi..."
$43
#12 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
Denver65 says: "To stay near downtown Reykjavik can be pricey. This hotel was a good mix of cen..."
$60
#13 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
sarahsan says: "Radisson Blu Saga Hotel is a located in the outskirt of Reykjavik close to the U..."
$85
#14 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
vulindlela says: "We chose this hotel due to the location, and the low price. We paid about 75 p..."
#15 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
BarboraK says: "I stayed in this hotel for couple nights during my stay in Iceland. It was qui..."
#16 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
Yaryo0or says: "We stayed twice at Hotel Fron during our visit to Iceland for a total of 3 night..."
#17 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
diegodf says: "Hotel Plaza Reykjavik Hotel well located in the center of the city. The sta..."
$67
#18 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
sienasera says: "I visited the City Center hotel back in January 2012 and I really loved the hote..."
$40
#19 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
ariosa says: "I enjoyed my stay at Baldursbra. Within walking distance to everything in the ol..."
#20 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
huibdos says: "This hotel is from the Iceland Air Group, located at the local Reykjavik airport..."
#21 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
k7delia26g says: "Hotel 66 is a small hotel in the city of Reykjavik. When I originally booked it..."
#22 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
chrisrettie says: "If you are after somewhere cheap in Reykjavik, well cheap in terms of Iceland th..."
#23 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
mainhart says: "Eric the Red is a reasonably priced guesthouse run by a warm couple who go out o..."
#24 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
ewrichardson says: "The Capital-Inn and yes you NEED the hyphen is a pretty nondescript hostel/hot..."
$12
#25 of 116 hotels in Reykjavik
JoeriNL says: "For this money less than 30 euro per room per night, this hotel just is a fine..."
$36