Reykjavik Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Reykjavik, Iceland

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Reykjavik, Iceland airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Reykjavik photo

All airports (REK)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Reykjavik

3 vouches
Interests: Scuba diving DOGS

Reykjavik Flight Tips and Information

I Love Iceland Already
Continuing on from the previous entry, I was all packed up and just waiting for my alarm to go off. 5:45am hit, and I found it on top of a locker. I don’t know how it got there but I was happy to have it. I checked out, and off to the train statio…flights use one check in area. If I had to guess, these airlines make up nearly 85% of all the flights
24 hours in Iceland
I had wanted to visit Iceland for a very long time.  We started a flight there 2 years ago, but it is always full.  It had run from June 1 to September 1, which is peak season.  In 2015, they started it on May 2.  I knew that thi…flight 2174 from Detroit to New York/JFK.  I was in premium econmy seat 10A for the hour flight. We had about…
Iceland -- by Way of Boston
I scheduled another early morning departure from Norfolk, planning on arriving in Boston with lots of time to leave the airport and head into Boston itself before having to catch my afternoon flight into Reykjavik. Accordingly, I arrived at the…flight into Reykjavik. Accordingly, I arrived at the airport shortly after 6:00 for my flight to Boston. Unfortunately, I failed…

Other Airports Near Reykjavik