Reykjavik Residence Hotel

Reykjavik Residence Hotel - Lounge area

Reykjavik Residence Hotel Rekjavik Reviews

kat307 kat307
Fantastic Feb 12, 2014
When we arrived at the hotel we were told that we had been upgraded to a larger room because there were none of the room sizes we had booked available. A great start! The receptionist showed us to the room and helped with our bags up the stairs. The room was amazing! It was more like a small apartment. A large bathroom complete with washing machine/tumble dryer, two bedrooms, and a large kitchen/dining/lounge aread with flat screen TV, freeview box, two couches, dining table and chairs. The kitchen had everything you could need. Big fridge freezer, microwave, oven and hob, utensils and pans, dishwasher and coffee maker. Everything was clean, modern and the style of the apartment was lovely. It was always warm in the apartment even in the day without the heating on. There was some roadwork going on outside the main building and I was woken by it on the first morning, but I didn't hear it again after that. We used the kitchen a lot as the hotel is close to the local supermarket Bonus, where we got everything we needed for our breakfast and other meals. It's also smack bang in the city centre. It's a short walk to the harbour, and an even shorter walk to local shops, bars and restaurants. The staff were great, always happy to chat and help out. Cannot recommend this hotel enough, it was perfect and if I return to Reykjavik I will be staying here!
Lounge area