Reykjavik Excursions - Kynnisferdir

Reykjavik Excursions - Kynnisferdir - Keflavik airport

Reykjavik Excursions - Kynnisferdir Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Keflavik via the Blue Lagoon! Oct 10, 2010
I flew to Iceland alone to meet up with some Travbuddies in Reykjavik. I compared the rates of several tours between a few different tour companies and ended up with a great tour to the Blue Lagoon through Reykjavik Excursions. I booked through www.re.is

As with most tour companies here, a small bus picked me up at my hotel, along with several others from nearby hotels. The bus dropped us off at the BSI bus terminal and from there we got on the appropriate tour bus. I wanted to visit the Blue Lagoon, but also needed to go to the airport, rather than back to Reykjavik. The "Relax at the Blue Lagoon" tour was perfect for me. You can pick whatever start time works best for you - I chose 9 am so I could get there when it opened. The tour company has a locked luggage room near the entrance that you can store your luggage in while at the Blue Lagoon. Each bag has a claim ticket for your return. I spent a few hours at the Blue Lagoon, then retrieved my luggage and boarded a different bus to the airport.

You can be picked up at either the airport or your hotel or meet at BSI terminal, and you can be dropped off at any of those same locations. This worked out perfectly because I didn't have to buy a separate ticket or take a taxi to get back to the airport, not to mention the wasted time going out of my way back to Reykjavik. I bought the ticket that included the entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon so I didn't have to pay when I got there. It worked out perfect for me.
boarding the bus at BSI