Reykjavik Backpackers Hostel

Reykjavik Backpackers Hostel Rates and Deals

Reykjavik Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Cas308 Cas308
Great place May 23, 2011
This place is great. One of the best hostels where I have ever stayed. Located directly on the main nightlife and shopping street. 1-5 min walk to some of the best bars/clubs. The staff is a pleasure to be around. They provide great advice and a nice pub crawl. The building is newly renovated and very clean. One of the most convenient things is the common rooms on each floor, in addition to a really cool roof-top deck. Since alcohol is very expensive in Icelandic bars/clubs, the common areas are perfect to have a few drinks before you head out. Highly recommended!
juju juju
Oct 17, 2010
This hostel was pretty clean for the most part. Our room was a bit tight, but not impossible. The staff was really nice and helpful.

The location of the hostel was the best part. It is right in the middle of all the nightlife. I would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Reykjavik and looking to have a fun time.
rvegas says:
i agree :D
Posted on: Oct 27, 2010
Fabrim Fabrim
Jun 24, 2010
Nice hostel, very king guys at the reception, in the main street with shops and nightclubs, but there was no elevator and it was a bit noisy during the night because of a nightclub just outside the hostel, but with ear plugs and a mask for the midnight sun you can sleep well everywhere in Iceland :)

Reykjavik Backpackers Hostel Overview

If you are looking for a place to stay in Reykjavík Iceland and are on a budget , the perfect place is the Reykjavik Backpackers.

Reykjavik Backpackers Hostel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service

Related Travel Blogs About Reykjavik Backpackers Hostel

Moon-landing and 1st evening in Reykjavik
I started my trip from Italy taking an Easyjet flight in early morning from Malpensa airport in Milan. I arrived on time in London Gatwick, but I had to wait 5 hours to take the other flight, Iceland…Reykjavik Backpackers Hostel where I slept well in a dorm of 4 people (7.980 ISK for two nights). Nice…
Road to Reykjavik
I said goodbye to Skaftafell park and I took the bus to go back to Reykjavik. I met a nice travel buddy from Seul and we spent together the journey by bus. We have done some very interesting stops: a…Reykjavik Backpackers hostel and meeting again my canadian travel buddies known in Akureyri: after dinner we went to The Dubliner…
Reykjavik, Island
After much anticipation, the day of our departure finally arrived. With a fully stuffed backpack and an air of excitement, Ellie, Kristen, Brad, Derrick, and I walked onto Iceland Air Flight 1644 rea…Reykjavik Backpackers!". We unloaded our bags and checked into our hostel which is located on the main street of Reykjavik

Check Reykjavik Backpackers Hostel Rates and Deals