Rex Hotel Lucca

Rex Hotel Lucca Rates and Deals

Rex Hotel Lucca Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
basic at best but vastly overpriced Jun 27, 2009
Now I can sleep anywhere,from a 5* penthouse room to the concourse of a railway station, so somewhere to sleep is usually enough,I don't mind.

This place though was probably one of the worst places I've stayed. Had similar rooms, but they were priced accordingly.For €100 a night you really should be getting better.

Sloppy reception staff left me waiting fro ages.Got lift up to room and I think the corridors were kept dark deliberately. They had chairs and tables in the corridor but it looked more like it had all come from a jumble sale and the carpets in the corridor were well worn.

Room was small with no air con, and looked right onto the railway station.Bathroom was that small if you turned round in it you would meet yourself. Went out on the first night and took my key with me. Got back and the hotel was locked up and I had to ring the bell 3 times to wake up the night porter, who then gave me hassle for taking my key out :-O

Looks so nice in the pictures as well, but would not reccomend the Hotel Rex to anyone
Dr_Seuss says:
Definately reccomend Lucca, it's brilliant. Better accomodation the first time though when we rented an apartment. Either that or get a hotel that isn't run by The Adams Family
Posted on: Jun 27, 2009
bernard69 says:
but u still recommend Lucca?
Posted on: Jun 27, 2009

Rex Hotel Lucca Overview

The Rex Hotel Lucca is located just outside Lucca’s ancient walls. The hotel is situated within walking distance of the historic center of the city as well as the station. The cities of Siena and Pisa can also be found within easy reach of Lucca. The Rex Hotel Lucca is located near the Lucca Airport which can be reached via taxi cab or rental car service. Local buses and trains can offer easy access to many parts of Tuscany, including the famed art cities located throughout the area.

All of the guestrooms at the Rex Hotel Lucca include complimentary wireless Internet access. Each room offers direct dial phones as well as minibars, safes, satellite television, and more. Private bathrooms also offer hair dryers.

Guests of the Rex Hotel Lucca will find many restaurants and shops throughout the area. The hotel offers an onsite lounge bar as well as a television room. The hotel also offers bike rentals, a breakfast room, and a car park.

Rex Hotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Direct dial phone
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Cots
  • Free Parking
  • Bedding/Pillow Choices

Related Travel Blogs About Rex Hotel Lucca

Florence May 08
Flew from Glasgow (via London Luton) to Pisa. Almost a disaster before I left when I realised after being dropped at the airport that I didn't have my mobile phone with me. First time I'd used a…Lucca by train.  I'd booked into the Hotel Rex which right by the station. Very basic…

Check Rex Hotel Rates and Deals