Revolver Hotel

Revolver Hotel - Downstairs lobby/lounge area
Revolver Hotel - 'John' room door
Revolver Hotel - 'Ringo' room door
Revolver Hotel - The 'Paul' room
Revolver Hotel - You will not want to lose suck a cool keyring!

Compare Kurseong Hotel Rates (4km away)

Revolver Hotel Darjeeling, West Bengal Reviews

mebernier mebernier
Cute spot for Beatles fan. The staff redefines the word "helpful"; exceptional service. Jul 03, 2013
The staff (a lady and her mom & husband, along with a teenage guy - feeling so ashamed I haven't written down their names!) is incredibly nice. Dedicated, smiling, chatty, helpful, the list of qualities is very long!

When I got (really) sick while living at their hotel, they helped me in so many ways, from fetching medications, finding a doctor and a pharmacy to help me get better to find us a ride down the mountain and a hotel to stay back in Siliguri. They were extremely caring and brought me food that wasn't on the menu that I knew was the only thing I could eat as I was pretty sick and feverish.

The rooms and bathrooms are extremely clean. We stayed in Paul & John (rooms are named after the Beatles!) and in both cases, we couldn't expect cleaner and more comfortable rooms.

I could have eaten of the floor!

There is no heating in the rooms, but there are electrical warming blankets and a lot of warm blankets in every bed. Beds and mattresses are really comfortable.

They also have close-captioned Beatles movies and music videos for night entertainment.

There are two lobby/lounge areas; one upstairs, near the rooms, which is full of Beatles memorabilia and deco, and another one in the main building where you can sit down, play Rock Band Beatles, enjoy something to eat or some warm masala or ginger-honey tea brought by the mother of the lady owner. You can also sit outside, in the front yard, and wait for the cat to come say hello, or have a chat with the owners.
You will not want to lose suck a c…
The "Paul" room
"Ringo" room door
"John" room door

Compare Kurseong Hotel Rates (4km away)

Revolver Hotel Map