Revolution Brewing

(773) 227-2739

Revolution Brewing Chicago Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great place - very hip May 28, 2012
I was back in Chicago and I had made a deal to meet up with fellow travbuddy Lindsay for a night out in his part of Chicago. Lindsay picked me up at my hotel and we headed out of the city center to a place called Revolution Brewing where we were going to have some beers and some food.

The place looked really nice and trendy from the outside and we went in. The atmosphere inside was great and we quickly got seated in the corner. The interior was really trendy and I quickly fell for the lamps in the loft. The waitress taking care of us was really sweet and service minded. We started by ordering some of the homebrew from the top of their list. After some hours we had reach a number further down the list and we decided to have some food. The food was great and I really enjoyed my shredded pork burger.

The place was great and it was quite full all the time we were there. We still needed to taste some of their homebrewed beers before doing the whole line but we had 6 of them.
Revolution Brewing
The menu
Lindsay with a beer
Chokk says:
I agree with you on that one!
Posted on: Jun 26, 2012
jamartin39 says:
I love micro-brews!
Posted on: Jun 25, 2012
Soultrekker Soultrek…
Revolution Brewing Mar 30, 2012
This place was fantastic! Some of the best food and beer we had in Chicago. Its a brewery that brews their own beer and you can do sample 5oz beers for $2 each. The belgian style beers are the best and very strong. The food was awesome, pork belly sandwich and the Reubens are amazing, and you have to try the bacon fat popcorn for appetizer! Revolution Brewing is Chicago's new hometown craft brewery. Their brewpub in Logan Square is a bustling, neighborhood institution where friends and families meet to enjoy the freshest beer in town. A must if you are near by and a must even if you are NOT is taxi worthy!
spocklogic says:
Sound like my kind of place - local brew and good food too. No photos?
Posted on: Apr 24, 2012