Restoran Aik Khoon , Ulu Yam Bahru

No. 1, Selangor, Malaysia
Restoran Aik Khoon , Ulu Yam Bahru - Small but many.
Restoran Aik Khoon , Ulu Yam Bahru - Crabs~
Restoran Aik Khoon , Ulu Yam Bahru - Kang Kong

Restoran Aik Khoon , Ulu Yam Bahru Selangor Reviews

vinceable vinceable
A little bit of Local Malaysia Food Apr 30, 2012
A drive down after a night from Genting, we decide to have lunch recommended by my local Malaysian friend at Restoran Aik Khoon. We settled down in this small Chinese Restaurant and ordered the "must-try" stuffs in the restaurant.

Number 1 on the list is Coconut Prawn soup . It is like a spicy prawn soup if you like "Tong Yam" soup from thailand, you would love this. Served in coconut shell, the soup is sweet, prawns were huge and delicious.

Next we ordered Guinness Chicken wings. Chicken Wings fried and cooked with a special Guinness sauce. A little sweet and I personally love the wings.

Next we had a Fish which I don't really know the actual name, it's a steam fish. Fresh and sweet with meat that is just of good texture.

Also we had "Kang Kong" I don't really fancy vegetables so my friends have that instead. Also we ordered Crabs cooked with special home made recipe. It taste like salted egg but according to the lady boss, there is no salted egg in the recipe. Again I can't take crab due to allergy. Isn't that sad.

The drinks we had was home made chrysanthemum tea. Enough to cool ourself down on a hot and warm afternoon. Also we had noodles "lor mee" but the soup is a little diluted. If you are looking for a nice budget chinese food, except for the crabs I think the rest are quite worth it.
Spicy Prawn Soup
Guinness Chicken Wings
Kang Kong
Steam Fish
sylviandavid says:
Wow.... great pictures! Really good descriptions...

Thanks for your smile on our China blog! Sylvia