Restaurants Taj Mahal

Neustr. 56, Trier, Germany

Restaurants Taj Mahal Trier Reviews

Quest Quest
Great food Mar 04, 2008
Mike and I had been walking all over Trier and started to get hungry. I wanted to try Indian, and since he love it too, that's what we decided on. So after walking a street with lots of different restaurants I finally discovered Taj Mahal.

You walk in a quite narrow door and up a narrow stairway. Once you get up, the restaurant is a medium size I would say. Most tables are actually for 2 people, so I would think it's a great place for a date. But they also have a few tables for 4 people.

Mike and I sat at a table for 2 at the far end of the restaurant. (To the left from the counter. Right side was closed when we were there.)

The waiter we had was polite and serviceminded, but didn't speek English very well. Not that it matter as long as you get served and he understands what you want, right?

I ordered a medium Tikka Massala, and Mike had medium Tandoori Chicken. Mmmmmm... soooo yummi. Great food. I loved every single bite. The Nan bread and rise were great too. I know Mike enjoyed his meal as much as I did, so we were 2 happy, full people leaving the restaurant. LOL...

I can recommend this Indian restaurant to anyone visiting Trier.

PS. you can even find the Taj Mahal at this adr. : Hebegasse 1, 54470 Bernkastel-Kues. Phonenr. 065 31 - 49 90
Excellent food... here my Tikka Ma…
SoloSister says: