Restaurante Nogal

C /. Diputación, Barcelona, Spain - Tel: 932 654 749
Restaurante Nogal - Goatcheese salad, fresh!
Restaurante Nogal - Catalan garlic soup. Looks bit weird, tastes awesome. It just was a bit much
Restaurante Nogal - Ribeye
Restaurante Nogal - My sirloin. It was a shame i couldn't eat it all. Ansd this was the reason i didn't have dessert today....

Restaurante Nogal Barcelona Reviews

Farore Farore
Delicious food, very affordable, very recommended Apr 15, 2016
It´s a cosy restaurant on the corner of the street. Staff is friendly and polite. The menu is in spanish and english, except for the tapas part but they translate everything if you ask.

The goat cheese salad and the catalan garlic soup we had were delicious! Unfortunately the fresh salmon wasn't available anymore, so i opted for the sirloin steak. My partner ordered ribeye. Those were really superb as well. Perfectly grilled.

I recommend this restaurant to everyone, so if you're close, give it a try!

Another plus, we made an online reservation and got a 40% discount. But even without the discount it´s worth every Euro. This discount only counts if you order (minimum) a starter and main course, or main course and dessert. The discount is only for the food, not drinks. And it doesn´t count for tapas.

We went back to eat tapas a few days later. The shrimps in garlic were awesome! As were the olives and the Iberic ham. And the squid rings.
Goatcheese salad, fresh!
Catalan garlic soup. Looks bit wei…
My sirloin. It was a shame i could…
spocklogic says:
Some huge servings here! steak is always hit and miss for me in Europe, but that ribeye looks great.
Posted on: Apr 22, 2016