Restaurante Mar Viva

Plaza Castelao nº16, Corcubion, Spain

Restaurante Mar Viva Corcubion Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Best seafood in Galicia Jul 07, 2013
If you enjoy fish and seafood this might probably be the best restaurant you can find in Galicia. Not only because of the food they serve, but the way it works. You enter a fish shop and you choose what you want to eat, then you go upstairs to the restaurant and they cook everything you have selected! The concept is just amazing and the food was just incredible. Not only because of the quality, but also the money you pay.

We went there with two friends we have from the área, so they knew what to order.We had centollas (king crab), pulpo (octopus), navajas (razor clams), almejas (clams), and also some fresh grilled fish. But best of it, the best Ribeiro… actually we had two bottles (Casal de Armán and also Crego e Monaguillo). By the way, even if you prefer red wine, do me a favor, try White wines in Galicia… but be carefull…. They have the best effect on you… you get waaaaaaaaay too happy! ☺

Besides the quality of the food, the service was just superb, and the place is just very cozy. When we thought there was nothing that could be improved, they served us the best dessert ever!!! To tell you the truth I don’t even remember its name so you will have to take with you the photo I took to order it! Heheheh

Quite near from the restaurant, you find Finisterre, so if you ever visit this part of Spain DO NOT FORGET to eat here. Most probably is one of the best restaurants I’ve been in my entire life… and I have tried many… We left the restaurant quite tipsy… for some reason Ribeiro goes straight to your head… 100% recomendable!

Check Corcubion Hotel Deals