Restaurante Dac San Hoi An

N/A - 0510 3861 533
Restaurante Dac San Hoi An - banh bao - my second serving
Restaurante Dac San Hoi An - Dac San Hoi An - second floor
Restaurante Dac San Hoi An - people watching from the balcony
Restaurante Dac San Hoi An - a view of Tran Phu Street and passers by from the balcony
Restaurante Dac San Hoi An - a view of Tran Phu Street from Dac San Hoi An's balcony
Restaurante Dac San Hoi An - Dac San Hoi An at night

Restaurante Dac San Hoi An Reviews

jaeWALK jaeWALK
Hoi An Specialty Nov 24, 2008
A restaurant with a very cozy atmosphere and has a really great upstairs balcony that provides the best view of one of Hoi An's nicest streets...

Dac San Hoi An literally means "Hoi An Specialties". It actually lives up to it's name. I've tried their cao lau, banh xeo and the "white rose" - there is a set menu that features all three, albeit in smaller servings, for less than $2. The banh xeo and the banh bao were really good, I had another serving of each the second time I went there, but the cao lau is a little bland for me. I've had better elsewhere.

I like this place a lot that I went back several times in a single day. Dac San Hoi An is a good place to get shelter from the rain too (probably from the harsh sun too during the summer). I had a good time here every time it started to rain and had a blast people-watching or writing on my journal while sipping coffee and smoking a cigarette.
a view of Tran Phu Street from Dac…
banh bao - my second serving
Dac San Hoi An - second floor
people watching from the balcony

Check Hoi An Hotel Deals