Restaurante Boiro Miramar

Check Boiro Hotel Deals

Restaurante Boiro Miramar Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Best views and food in A Coruña (Spain) Jul 07, 2013
What can I say. The first time I saw photos of this restaurant I fell in love with it. It has the best views over the water can find in Spain. You enter the place and you find a huge window from side to side. You access the restaurant through the cocktail bar in the second floor, and going down some stairs you find the restaurant.

It is one of those places where you can spend 6 hours enjoying cocktails, dinner, drinks… let me explain to you the best plan. You get there around 7pm and you order a coactail. If you are lucky you will meet Marcos, who is the owner and and expert preparing cocktails. Talking to him I found out that he teaches in several universities in Galicia… Ask him for a recommendation! In the summer the sunset happens quite late (around 9.30 pm), as it is located in the very north west of spain.

Bring lots of battery and memory to take tons of photos. You are going to freak out! They usually play chillout music during sunset… so imagine the "momento"… having a mojito, listening chillout music and observing the best sunset in the country!!! Woohoooooo! Be carefull if you go with your wife, you might want to marry her again! ☺

Once the sunset is over, go to the restaurant and order ANYTHING you want. I have eaten there 3-4 times already and there is nothing that I did not enjoy. It is just one of those places you fall in love with. They have some specialities, such as the seafood platter, but you also have meat platters! Actually i have tried both and I still don’t know what is best! ☺ remember that in Galicia they have the best meat in the country!

Enjoy your time in the restaurant and drink tons of Ribeiro! ☺ Actually from the restaurant you have the best views over the beach as it is right on the sand. I still remember last time I went there… before having dinner I took a glass of wine with me and I walked along the beach… what a scenario! ☺

I just don’t know what to recommend you as everything was just delicious. I would say that your best bet is to talk to the waiter and ask for the dish of the day. If you go there, tell the owner (Marcos) you are from Travbuddy! he will treat you well!!! ;)

After dinner you can have a cocktail in the restaurant, in the first floor or at the outoors terrace! If you are around Galicia, it is worthwhile to drive there and spend half a day!

Check Boiro Hotel Deals