Restaurante 100% Natural

01 998 884 0102

Restaurante 100% Natural Cancun Reviews

Amanda Amanda
Apr 23, 2007
On my final night in Mexico, Erik and Manolo took me to a fantastic restaurant, called 100% Natural.

The restaurant is open air, and you will be surrounded by lush tropical plants. Manolo and Erik made a point of handing me the bug spray prior to us going, and said that if you don't use it the mosquitoes can be a problem - so fair warning. That being said, I didn't notice any bugs once we got there (of course we had all used the spray...)

The restaurant focuses on healthy dishes and really fresh juice. There are a ton to choose from, and the prices are extremely reasonable. The one I chose was outstanding; simply orange and pineapple juice mixed together; but SO FRESH - unlike almost anything I've had before.

Erik and Manolo also got a pitcher of their favorite, which is a combination of Cucumber, Mint, and Lemonade; I tried it and it was lovely.

For the main dinner, I got Enchiladas filled with chillies, with a green chili sauce on top (Yes, I grew up in Arizona, and I am tough, and can take spice. Feel free to be as impressed with me as you would like to be.) It was delicious, especially since they had not overcooked the chillies inside, so there was still a good amount of crunch to them.

Prior to the meal arriving, they brought out some bread, herbed butter, roasted chillies, (again, spicy but good - you'll want to open them up first and scrape out the seeds) chili sauce and yogurt sauce. All were delightful.

This is a great relaxing place to sit outdoors, relax, eat some great food, drink some AMAZING fresh juice, and spend a great evening in some fantastic company.
sunsetrosebud says:
Great review. I know you can handle a lot more than chillies and I will leave it at that.
Posted on: May 02, 2007
lisa says:
sounds dee-licious!!
Posted on: May 02, 2007
tbk1000 tbk1000
Dec 26, 2007
This is a really good restaurant for veggies and non-veggies - lovely food and fruit juices.

Check Cancun Hotel Deals