Restaurant Ulvi Köök

Pühavaimu 7, Tallinn, Estonia
+3726443019
Restaurant Ulvi Köök - My main dish
Restaurant Ulvi Köök - My soup
Restaurant Ulvi Köök - My finale !
Restaurant Ulvi Köök - The sign in front of the restaurant

Restaurant Ulvi Köök Tallinn Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Wonderful and really cozy restaurant Sep 21, 2012
Near to our hotel we walked into a great little restaurant named Restaurant Ulvi Köök. The restaurant was located in a very old building and located in the ground floor but reached by some narrow doors a couple of steps down. When you enter you are met by total coziness, the walls are white and the plaster is following the shapes from the stones. There is not one straight line; some places that haven’t plastered the walls and the old stone are visible. There is a fireplace in the corner and you feel welcomed by the place as soon as you enter. The interior is very dark wood but all the tables are covered with white tablecloths and neatly decorated. There are painting on the walls and on almost all shelves there are candlelight to underline the coziness.

We were given a table in the corner and my friends thought that we should break the ice with some vodka shots while we studied their menu. Deciding on the menu was complex so we ended up with a couple of shots before the meal was served. I went for a fabulous soup as starter, it was wonderful and just what needed after some hours spent outside at the old town square, which by the way was located only 200 meters away from the restaurant. My main dish was a perfectly grilled steak with potato boats and salad. I ended my dinner with a strawberry soup with vanilla ice, coffee and a large cognac.
The sign in front of the restaurant

Check Tallinn Hotel Deals