Restaurant Row Wallace Theaters

Honolulu, Hawaii

Restaurant Row Wallace Theaters Honolulu Reviews

crystalware crystalw…
Jun 06, 2007
Going along with my free entertainment, I have decided to share a bit of cheap entertainment. While traveling, I am not one to decide to catch a movie, but sometimes it is awfully rainy and there isn't much to do in the rain. So, in Honolulu I suggest you visit Wallace Theaters better known as the dollar theater. Yes, dollar. You can't get much in Hawaii for a dollar and a new movie is pretty good entertainment.

The theaters are located at Restaurant Row just past Ward. There is free parking with validation if you decide to rent a car or several of TheBus routes will get you there.

When I first visited this theater I thought it was going to be like any of the other crappy dollar theaters I had been to. This one, however, was a lovely surprise. Very clean with 9 screens, arcade games and lots of movie snacks. Highly recommended for its cleanliness and the cheap tickets.

Just so you know, the weekends are always jam packed with people so I try to avoid that and only go on week nights. Once the movie is over, you have your choice of several bars and perhaps one club if you so fancy.

**The website provided takes you to a movie listing and is updated frequently**

Check Honolulu Hotel Deals