Restaurant Pravda

Pařížská 17, Prague, Czech Republic - tel.: +420 222 326 203 fax: +420 222 312 042
Restaurant Pravda - Spicy Mussles

Restaurant Pravda Prague Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Restaurant Pravda Jun 21, 2008
Very close to Staromestake Nam at the corner of Parizská and Cervena Restaurant Pravda is situated. The restaurant is a great place to get a very good diner in Prague.

The interior is stylish without being too much; there is a clean touch to the design without moving away from the cosines. The restaurant has both inside and outside areas which all are nice. It is a place where they have good outdoor chairs, where you don’t get tired after sitting eating a +2 hour diner.

The waiter were very agile and were very professional in there up-selling of different drinks or small dishes; this was done with great skills and we were all amazed and impressed by their techniques and tactics. We had an extremely good and help some waiter named Igor guiding us and I must say that he did a very good job with us.

Our Igor was also backed up by his colleagues and the team was working more professional together than I have seen in much more expensive places.

I had a foie gras which were perfect as a starter. The foie gras was served with different orange flavours on toast. One of my friends had a fantatic spicy mussle dish with garlic. After my foie gras I had an Argentinean steak with spinach, which also was just perfect.

The meal was superb as the rest of the restaurant.
Foie Gras
Spicy Mussles
amazed says:
Thanks man... now it's just a matter of when I get to take a break and go to Prague
Posted on: Aug 30, 2012
Sweetski says:
Another great review of you! Thanks for posting :)

With 'Pravda' meaning sandhed, a question arises. Were they truthful and honest in everything they did?

Keep dining and uploading those wonderful reviews :)
Posted on: Jun 23, 2008