Restaurant Pierre André

+45 33 16 17 19

Restaurant Pierre André Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice restaurant in the city center Feb 29, 2012
Restaurant Pierre André is a pretty nice restaurant in the city center of Copenhagen. The restaurant opened more than 10 years ago with a Michelin star after only one month but the restaurant has changed its ambitions some years ago and is now more casual but still worth visiting. I was there with one of my friends and it was the first time at the restaurant for the both of us.

There were 10 persons when we arrived at 7.30 pm and we were given a table near the window with a good view of the entire restaurant and the bar that was situated in the middle of restaurant. We looked at the menu and agreed on having a main course and we also both wanted the meal with cheese. We went for Le Filet de boeuf poëlé, légumes d´hiver, sauce truffe and took a nice Spanish red wine. Our waitress brought us the wine and some really nice bread.

The main course was really tasty; the meat was fabulous and vegetables were nice. I especially like the small portion of cold potatoes in marinade. There were also a nice amount of truffles spread over the dish and we were both really happy with the meal. We had the large selection of cheeses and we were given 5 different pieces that was quite okay in taste. We ended the meal with a cup of coffee.

The interior was nice and classic in the look. The walls were yellow, the carpet on the floor was red and the tables and chairs were nicely decorated. There were white tablecloths on the tables and it looked nice with the dark wooded chairs. The waitress was nice and very service minded and she was upselling during the whole evening, which is something I don’t mind because I know how important it is for making the business to run better.
The bar in the restaurant
Our Spanish wine
My Le Filet de boeuf poëlé, lég…
Chokk says:
It was quite nice ;D
Posted on: Mar 04, 2012
FoxyFauz says:
looks like a pretty nice place :)
Posted on: Mar 04, 2012