Restaurant Pelister

+389 02 32 39 584

Restaurant Pelister Skopje Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Diverse place Aug 19, 2013
The restaurant is situated in the main square Macedonia in the city center. It is also known to locals as Dal Met Fu restaurant.

The restaurant is one of the high end ones and attracts people from various groups - businessman, students, tourists. It oozes relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff make your visit special.

Outdoor terrace is equipped with big cooling fans to keep the restaurant pleasantly chilled.

The restaurant offers a combination of the Macedonian cuisine and the Mediterranean cuisine to suit all tastes. There is also a vast selection of the best Macedonian and imported wine and other beverages.

After having our afternoon drinks here, we decided to visit this place for our last meal in Macedonia which turned out to have been a big success.

My meal choice was bruchetta to start and fruit pancakes for my main - both exquisitely delicious.

There was nothing we could fault the restaurant on - the service was outstanding, the food of the highest quality and the prices much lower than expected.

In overall, we had a fantastic meal in an enjoyable atmosphere and would come back to dine there again without a doubt.

Price paid per person - average of £8. Very cheap for such high quality restaurant.
Indoor (upstairs)
Chokk Chokk
Some good - some bad Aug 22, 2010
After being in Skopje for some days now in all; I must say that I think that Restaurant Pelister must be the most popular restaurant in down by the locals. I had walked by a couple of times and decided to give it a chance, it was evident that it was very full, so I had to settle for an inside table.

It took sometime before she saw me, I had actually to do an effort to get noticed. I think the problem was that she didn’t see that one of her colleagues seated me in a corner of her area.

I looked quickly at the menu and went for a tomato & mozzarella salad followed by pepper steak. The problem about eating is that besides the portions are enormous; they are heavy. Like my salad which they had placed in a homemade breadbasket, which made it heavy.

The pepper steak that didn’t taste of pepper at all in the creamy sauce was served with heavy boiled potatoes, and placed on roasted bread together with peas and corn. The food was not the best I had during my visit, but I was also full way too early so
Inside the restaurant