Restaurant Leonore Christine

9 Nyhavn, Copenhagen, Denmark

Restaurant Leonore Christine Copenhagen Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
A little Foodie Gem in Nyhavn May 17, 2015
Surprisingly this place served really good food for tourist area right in front of the canal in Nyhavn Copenhagen.

I choose this place as it has a cute blue colour building squash in between other older building in Nyhavn which stand out alone. The menu and prices were similar with other restaurants nearby.

The staff was friendly and passion, waiting for me to order the food as I could not decide what to order.

I decided to go with their special offer of 2 courses meal for DKK238 (= €32).

The food arrived in a good time and presentation was good and inviting. The quantity was good and taste delicious.

The first entrée of smoke salmon fill with salmon mouse with salad accompany and a small bowl of shrimps salad was really good and substantial. Free bread served with the entrée.

My main course of deep fried Halibut served with garlic butter, boils potatoes, and garnish with lightly stir fried vegetables was good. The fish was tender and cook to perfection.

My dinner companion choose the mix entrée of 5 small appetizers which consist of smoke salmon with potatoes salad, boils prawn, cure beef and pork and one slice of cheese, looks beautifully presented on the square plate.

The main course was grilled beef tenderloin served with fried vegetables with pepper sauce and baked potatoes. The beef was tender and tasty.

We both very happy with the food and service. We skip dessert at this place as we feel quite full after the main course.

I would recommend this place to the foodie who like good food.
cola :)
smoke salmon fill with salmon mous…
5 small appetizers