Restaurant Le Leman

Restaurant Le Leman - Before lunch

Restaurant Le Leman Nyon Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great lunch place Sep 14, 2011
I was back; back in the sun and the French culture and it is something that you never can get enough of, well I can’t. I was out on the road after having rented a car in the Geneva Airport and had been driving less than 10 kilometer along the lake.

All the restaurants along the lake where full of guests sitting outside enjoying the sunshine, great food and a glass of wine. I was therefore quite determined to join them now I had the possibility. I was heading towards Lausanne and my eyes were split between the road and the restaurants that I drove by; at Nyon I finally saw what I was searching for and the place for my lunch.

I parked my car and headed across the street and found a place outside the restaurant. I came along with the second wave of guests in the restaurant. I looked in the menu and decided to have the salad of the day that was some kind of fried small fish with a lemon sauce and a quite large salad. I was feeling good and therefore took a glass of local white wine from Mont-sur-Rolle that was a wine from a nearby village. The salad was good but I was not equally happy with the lemon sauce.

The wine was as nice as the temperature and I therefore decided to enjoy the weather with a nice Café Latte.

Looking back at my lunch I had a satisfying meal, a good white wine, a great coffee. The service had been fast and with a lot of smiles. The restaurant had been full all the time and it had been a perfect way to start 3 days in Switzerland.
My Lunch meal