Restaurant Kuranty

+48 601 422 373

Restaurant Kuranty Torun Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Restaurant Kuranty Apr 14, 2017
The difficulty of travelling in Poland over Easter is that many restaurants will be closed over the religious weekend. Polish people seem to celebrate the festivities with their families at home.

For Easter Sunday in April 2017 I had 3 local restaurants on my list for dinner, but they were all closed. I finally ended up in Restaurant Kuranty, which is actually a mix of a British style pub and restaurant.

The menu offers a selection of international dishes, such as burgers and pasta meals. Polish specialities like pierogi are on offer as well. I opted for pork loins with mushroom sauce and roasted vegetables (29,90 PLN) and a local Zywiec beer (8,00 PLN).

My meal was filling and good. The waiters spoke English quite well and were attentive and friendly. All in all I was happy with my visit, although this was not the place I was looking for. Restaurant Kuranty also seems to be a good place to just have a beer and socialise with other people.

Directions: Restaurant Kuranty is located right in the heart of the touristy old town. It can be found in the north-eastern corner of the old town square (Rynek Staromiejski).
Restaurant Kuranty: My pork loins …
Restaurant Kuranty
AdamR3723 says:
Helpful review!
Posted on: Oct 05, 2017
swipka777 says:
oh, this is interesting
Posted on: Oct 03, 2017
starship1 says:
Nice review, Holger. Your dinner looks very good!
Posted on: Sep 08, 2017